Buy Levitra Online
195.00$ – 625.00$
(USA to USA Delivery tracking ID withing 2 working days)
|Image||Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
|90 pill x 20mg||195.00$||
||Add to cart|
|180 Pills x 20mg||365.00$||
||Add to cart|
|360 Pills x 20mg||625.00$||
||Add to cart|
What Levitra is and what it is used for?
Levitra is a medication of a class of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors that contains vardenafil as a substance in it. It is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in adult men. Erectile dysfunction a condition in which difficulties in getting or keeping an erection.
At least one in ten has trouble getting an erection at some time. There may be a physical or psychological problem or a mixture of both. This may due to muscle and blood vessel changes not enough blood stays in the penis to make or keep it hard.
Levitra only works when you are sexually stimulated. It reduces the working of the natural chemical in your body that makes erections go away. Levitra allows an erection to last long enough for you to complete sexual activity.
How Levitra Works?
Levitra initiated erection by the relaxation of soft muscle in the one of a pair of sponge-like regions in the penis. When aroused, nitric oxide is released from nerve endings and endothelial cells in the pair of sponge-like regions in the penis named as corpus cavernosum. Nitric oxide activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase resulting in increased synthesis of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the smooth muscle cells in the corpus cavernosum. The cGMP triggers smooth muscle relaxation, increasing blood flow into the penis, and erection in result found.
Side Effects of Levitra
Adverse events associated with the use of Levitra may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Accidental Injury
- Flu Syndrome
Do not take Levitra
- If you are allergic to vardenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine. Signs of an allergic reaction include a rash, itching, swollen face or lips and shortness of breath.
- If you are taking ritonavir or indinavir, medicines used to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections.
- If you are over 75 years of age and are taking ketoconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines.
- If you are taking medicines containing nitrates, such as glycerol trinitrate for angina, or nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite. Taking these medicines with Levitra could seriously affect your blood pressure.
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
- If you are having kidney dialysis.
- If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack.
- If you have or have had low blood pressure.
- If your family has a history of degenerative eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had a condition involving loss of vision due to damage to the optic nerve from insufficient blood supply known as non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- If you are taking riociguat. This drug is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (i.e. high blood pressure in the lungs) and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (i.e. high blood pressure in the lungs secondary to blood clots). PDE5 inhibitors, such as Levitra have been shown to increase the hypotensive effects of this medicine. If you are taking riociguat or are unsure tell your doctor.
Levitra with food, drink and alcohol
- You can take Levitra with or without food but preferably not after a heavy or high-fat meal as this may delay the effect.
- Don’t drink grapefruit juice when you use Levitra. It can interfere with the usual effect of the medicine.
- Alcoholic drink can make erection difficulties worse.
90 pill x 20mg, 180 Pills x 20mg, 360 Pills x 20mg